- the tree of restriction enzymes that can be used to search for restriction sites;
- the list of selected enzymes;
- control buttons on the left (see Selecting Restriction Enzymes);
- the filter of the results number - show enzyme only if there are not less then "Minimum
- than "Minimum hints" and not more than "Maximum hints" values;
- suppliers filter - show enzymes only from checked suppliers from the presented list;
- the region to search enzymes in.
The information about enzymes was obtained from the REBASE database. For each enzyme in the list a brief description is available (the accession ID in the database, the recognition sequence, etc.). If you’re online you can get more detailed information about an enzyme selected by clicking the REBASE Info button.